SUBMIT TO THE ASWANG PROJECT
By sending your artwork, movie, story, testimonial, or comic you are agreeing to the contract below. You still own your work but you are granting us permission to use it.
You can paste text or include a link to:
A YouTube, Vimeo or Facebook upload (make sure it is public)
Multiple photos! or a Web address of your photos (like Flickr.com/mypics)
You can also send it via file transfer (filedropper.com, transferbigfiles.com, wetransfer.com...etc.)
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE:
AGREEMENT FOR SUBMITTING CONTENT TO "THE ASWANG PROJECT" - High Banks Entertainment Ltd.
ATTENTION: These terms and conditions (“the Terms and Conditions”) apply to the website under the domain name aswangmovie.com and all associated social media accounts under "HighBanksE" or "aswangmovie" (“the Project”) and to any electronic correspondence between you and THE ASWANG PROJECT concerning submitting content to this Project.
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before submitting content to this Project. Submitting content, including but not limited to any artistic, literary or dramatic works (“Works”), to this Project indicates that you accept these terms.
If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, do not submit Works to this Project. This notice is issued by High Banks Entertainment Ltd.(“the Company”).
- 1.1 You may only submit Works to this Project by expressly acknowledging acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and providing an email address.
- 1.2 The Company may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the current Terms and Conditions, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated Terms and Conditions or terms located on particular pages at this Website.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 2.1 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material with this Project (including without limitation photographs, videos, stories, and graphical images) are owned by the Company or its licensers.
- 2.2 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.2.3 You represent and warrant that you are the owner of all right title and interest in the Works or that you have the right to grant the license set forth below in paragraph 3.1.
3. VISITOR’S SUBMISSION OF WORKS
- 3.1 In consideration for your Works appearing in the Project, you grant the Company a perpetual royalty free non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, translate, transmit, distribute and sub-license any Works you supply or communicate in the Project in any medium, now in existence or hereafter developed, for any purposes, including commercial use.
- 3.3 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Project any Works for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals.
- 3.4 The Company respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users do the same.
- 3.5 If you believe your work has been copied and is accessible in the Project, or that it contains links or references to another online location that contains Works that infringes your copyright, please contact the Company.
- 4.1 You agree to indemnify the Company and its affiliates, employees, agents, its designees and licensees and to hold them harmless from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) that may arise from your submissions of Works in the Project, from your breach of these Terms and Conditions, or from any such acts arising from your use in the Project.
- 4.2 You agree to indemnify the Company, and any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Project), and any of the Company’s group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents or any of them, from all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or to a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in any way or in connection with submitting Works in the Project or by the Company reproducing the Works in any form.
- 5.1 Nothing in this Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the Company´s liability for:(a) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); or(b) fraud; or(c) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or(d) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- 5.2 If the submission of Works in the Project results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
7. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of a court in the Province of British Columbia and disputes arising in connection with the copyright laws shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Canadian Courts in the Province of British Columbia.
8. EFFECTIVE DATE
- This Agreement is effective on the date you agree to these terms and conditions and successfully submits the Works.